When creating a natural wedding makeup look, you should keep a few things in mind:
- It’s all about your skin: Your skin should look glowing and hydrated. Steer clear of the overly matte look.
- You shouldn’t feel overdone: The result should be a clean, soft makeup application.
- The Look is timeless: As a bride, your natural wedding makeup should feel as elegant in 20 years as it does on your big day.
Pssst…hey brides-to be, if you love this look, save it to your wedding Pinterest board and share it with your makeup artist for inspiration.
Makeup Tutorial: Natural Wedding Makeup
To learn how to create this natural wedding makeup look, we asked our Global Makeup Educator Natalie Soto-Carlisle for advice. Here is her step-by-step tutorial on how to recreate this look whether you’re a bride-to-be or a loving guest.
A Good Base is Key
- First, apply Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener all over your face with your fingers or a Foundation Brush.
- Then, using a Foundation Brush, apply Liquid Minerals.
- Set your liquid foundation by applying Amazing Base Loose Mineral Foundation with a Chisel Powder Brush.
- Finish your look by spritzing D2O Hydration Spray on your skin to lock the minerals in place.
Tip: Find your foundation color match using our Foundation Finder Quiz.
Go Naturally Matte
- To create a natural brow, apply the powder and wax from the GreatShape Eyebrow Kit with the Angled Brow Brush. Keep your brows in place all day with Clear PureBrow Brow Gel.
- Prime your eye lids with Petal Smooth Affair for Eyes; you can use your fingers or a Camouflage Brush.
- Grab the Naturally Matte Eye Shadow Kit for a fresh eye makeup look.
- Apply Black/Brown Eye Pencil to your water line.
- Finish your eyes with false lashes on the top and a light coat of Black Onyx PureLash Mascara on the bottom.